Southwest Airlines Offers Early Boarding Fee
(KTVI) – Want to grab that perfect seat? You’ll have to pay for it at Southwest Airlines. Southwest is rolling out a new $40 fee for early boarding. The fee guarantees certain passengers will be one of the first 15 on a plane.
Passengers will be able to pay at the gate about 45 minutes before the flight leaves. Southwest passengers can already pay $10 for early bird check-in.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims