Case Against Haith On Hold For NCAA’s Improper Conduct
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Gotta love the ever changing news cycle. On Monday, the report from CBSSports.com said Frank Haith could be facing discipline for unethical conduct.
Turns out the NCAA had some improper conduct of their own. So, everything is now on hold.
The case against Frank Haith, and others, dates back to allegations of wrongdoing at Miami. Wednesday, the NCAA blew the whistle on itself saying during the course of their investigation, they obtained information from an attorney they shouldn’t have.
As a result of their own improper conduct the NCAA won’t be releasing any findings against Miami, or Haith, anytime soon. Who knows, it could lead to the courtroom equivalent of a mist-trial for all involved.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims