Early Tax Filing Advice
(KTVI) – We are one week away from the official start of tax filing season. The IRS will begin accepting returns on January 30, eight days later than last year.
If you’re an early filer, you’re probably expecting a refund, but you should not pay extra to get it.
Thomas Nitzsche from Clearpoint Credit Counseling Solutions has some advice for early filers.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media