Fighting Breast Cancer Early Makes A Big Difference
(KPLR) – Breast cancer survival rates have largely improved from more awareness and pro-activeness in getting mammograms.
There is no doctor notice needed for women to schedule a mammogram examination. Women 40 years and older are encouraged to get checked for breast cancer annually. About one in eight women will develop invasive breast cancer. Women are at risk of breast cancer even if there is no family history of the disease.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park