Marcella’s Mia Sorella
BALLWIN, MO (KTVI) – Steve Komorek is a busy guy these days with both Trattoria Marcella in St. Louis and their new endeavor, Marcella’s Mia Sorella in west St. Louis County. Steve prepared homemade taglitelle pasta with shrimp and sundried tomato in a broccoli pesto.
Marcella’s Mia Sorella opened its doors to the public Sept. 15 in the Ballwin Grove shopping plaza at Clayton and Henry Roads.
Mia Sorella, owned by brothers Jamie and Steve Komorek, is a sister restaurant to Trattoria Marcella on Watson Road.
14426 Clayton Road
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota