National No Name Calling Day
(KTVI) – Wednesday is National No Name Calling Day so everyone at FOX 2 is on their best behavior. Jenni Edwards, a martial arts expert, offers a bully-proof workshop in St. Louis.
Here are some tips from ATA Martial Arts:
1. Name Calling is the most common form of bullying.
2. Bully prevention starts with confidence.
3. Leads to other problems like anxiety, depression, physical ailments, lower academic achievement.
Call for free workshop: 636-527-0062
11947 Olive Boulevard (at 270 & Olive)
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media