Police Upset That Serial Burglars Suspects Set Free
BELLFLOWER, MO (KTVI) – Citizens of Bellflower Missouri are concerned over the release of three suspects arrested for multiple home burglaries. Earlier this week, Bellflower’s Police Chief Mike Bland held the suspects for 24 hours. The suspects signed written confessions during that time, but were released without charges. In a statement Montgomery County’s Prosecuting Attorney said there was not sufficient documentation to file criminal charges. Chief Bland disagrees and victims of the burglaries now tell FOX 2 they fear for their safety.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims