Fructose Intake May Lead to Overeating
(KTVI) – A new year, a new beginning for many people. That means starting with your diet. If you’re a label reader and you see the words “High Fructose Corn Syrup,” you might want to put it back on the shelf.
Kenny Reilly from Peak Nutrition talks about that particular ingredient and why it’s a factor in overeating.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight