Potential AIDS Cure Found By Researchers
(KTVI) – According to an Australian scientist a potential AIDS cure may be on the horizon. The researchers at the Queensland Institute of Medical Research have possibly found a way to stop the AIDS virus from forming or replicating by modifying an HIV protein.
The potential AIDS cure is set to be tested on mice in 2013, and clinical trials for the method could occur in the next ten years.
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims