March For Life Marks 40th Anniversary Of Roe v. Wade
WASHINGTON, D.C. (CNN) - Anti-abortion activists held their annual “March for Life” event in Washington.
It coincides with this week’s 40-th anniversary of the Roe versus Wade Supreme Court decision upholding a woman’s right to the procedure.
The high court made that ruling on January 22nd in 1973.
Demonstrators rallied at the National Mall with politicians and religious leaders today before marching to the steps of the Supreme Court.
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight