St. Louis Man Sentenced To 5-Year For Knock-Out Game
ST. LOUIS, MO. (KTVI) – A St. Louis man will spend the next five years in a Missouri prison. Edduar Reyes received a five year and five day sentenced Friday in the beating and robbery of another man, in a so-called “knock-out game.”
In November, Reyes pleaded guilty to second degree robbery and resisting arrest.
Prosecutors asked for a seven year sentence.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media