Suspect Arrested In Dogtown Double Shooting
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– A 26-year-old male is in custody after a double shooting left one woman dead in St. Louis.
Officers responded to a call for a shooting around 5:52 a.m. on December 27, 2012 and found the victims in the 6600 block of Oakland.
Tequila Sandford, 26, was pronounced dead at the scene with a gunshot wound to the head.
A male in his 20’s had gunshot wounds to the head and was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota