VIDEO: Woman Mistakes Doughnut Case For Toilet
It’s surveillance video you have to see to believe. Video posted to YouTube shows a drunken woman mistake Quik Trip’s doughnut case for a toilet. (Cue video to 1:00.)
The unidentified woman enters the store, and walks directly to the case, and proceeds to drop her pants. She sits there for an extended period of time. Onlookers stand by confused and shocked. The store clerk calls police.
This story was originally posted to FOX 4 in Kansas City.
On Friday, a QT spokesman told FOX 4 that the incident happened about four years ago at a Missouri store. The store discarded all the merchandise and thoroughly disinfected the area where she exposed herself, even though he says the woman never actually urinated or defecated. The spokesman says the incident involved a dare.
|This Week’s Mug Shots: 1/22/13||Pictures: Before & After Meth Addiction||Pictures: No Pants MetroLink Ride|
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Missouri half-brothers meet after 18-year search