People Report Hearing & Seeing Bigfoot In Oregon
(KTVI) – Late night howls from a swamp in the Umatilla Indian Reservation are the latest “evidence” some are claiming belong to the elusive Bigfoot. Some say the songs from the swamp belong to foxes.
According to The OregonLive.com no one has found the source of the noises emanating from the 178,000-acre reservation. The land extends into Oregon’s Blue Mountains and is home to about 1,500 people. Calls about the wails started coming to the housing authority in December.
Some of the reservation’s residents are afraid to go outside because of the howls.
A YouTube viewer reports that this video is new Bigfoot sighting in Christmas Valley Oregon.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon