The Heat Is On At Crystal Cajun Cook Off
(KTVI)-Mardi Gras season rolls on in St. Louis and on Saturday they are turning up the heat in the kitchen. It is the Crystal Cajun Cook-Off, featuring ten professional and ten amateur chefs competing in respective categories for the title of best Cajun/Creole dish.
Attendees watch the competition while sampling great Cajun foods.
More information: Mardi Gras, Inc.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media