What The Musial Family Means To Covenant House Missouri
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The late, great Stan Musial is being remembered in St. Louis and across the country. He changed the game of baseball and touched so many lives.
The Musial family is very closely associated with Covenant House Missouri. They work with homeless and at-risk youth who are not in the foster care system.
Suzanne Wagener is the Executive Director of Covenant House. She talks about what he means to them.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man charged after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon