Blues come back to Beat Stars 4-3
David Perron scored two goals in the second period to help the Blues to a 4-3 comeback win over the Stars in Dallas on Saturday night. New defenseman Wade Redden opened the scoring with his 1st NHL goal since 2010. But the Stars scored the next two goals to put the Blues behind 2-1 after one period.
In the second period, the Blues dominated, Perron scored his 1st goal of the season to tie the game at 2-2. Then Chris Stewart’s third goal of the year gave the Blues a 3-2 lead. Perron scored again in the final minute of the second period to give the Blues a 4-2 cushion.
Jaroslav Halak made 20 saves to get the win in goal. The Blues now have a 4-1 record early in this season. They host the Minnesota Wild tomorrow night at Scottrade Center at 7:00 PM.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims