Blues win “Wild” Game, 5-4 in Overtime
Vladimir Sobotka’s goal in overtime lifted the Blues to a 5-4 win over Minnesota in “Wild” game on Sunday at Scottrade Center. It truly was a wild game against the Wild for the Blues. After Wade Redden’s 1st period goal gave the Blues a 1-0 lead, the Wild scored three straight goal in the second period. The Blues began their three goal rally late in that second period on Patrik Berglund’s goal to cut the Minnesota lead to 3-2. In the third period, the Blues got goals a little over two minutes apart from Chris Stewart and Barret Jackman to take a 4-3 lead. The Wild’s Dany Heatley then tied the game with under five minutes to play. Sobotka then won the game two minutes and 16 seconds into overtime. The Blues now have a record of 5-1 and are off til Thursday, January 31st when they play at Columbus against the Blue Jackets.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview