Collinsville School Board Backs Down From Closing Elementary School
COLLINSVILLE, IL. (KTVI) – Collinsville parents were upset over a proposed school closure coming to the district. The district had said it was strapped for cash and closing Twin Echo would help it’s deficit.
But in a meeting of the Collinsville school board, the board members heard the parents loud and clear, backing down from closing the elementary school.
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Two killed in double motorcycle crash in Wentzville
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight