Strawberries Could Help Prevent Heart Disease
(KTVI) – February is Heart Healthy Month. Did you know that heart disease is the number one killer among women. But there’s a simple thing you could do to reduce your risk.
Doctor Michael Lim, a cardiologist at Saint Louis University says you could lower your risk by eating things like strawberries.
Women who ate strawberries three times a week decreased their chances of getting heart disease. Read more of the study here.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims