Lindsay Lohan To Attend Trial After Doctor Says She Is Too Sick
(CNN) – Actress Lindsay Lohan arrived at a Los Angeles court on Wednesday with her mother by her side.
Her hearing is on a probation violation charge that could send her to jail.
It stems from police allegations she lied about being the driver of her Porsche when it slammed into the back of a truck on the Pacific Coast Highway.
It was up in the air whether Lohan would be attending today’s hearing.
She was in New York yesterday and her doctor said she was too sick to travel.
Lohan faces up to 245 days behind bars if she’s found in violation of her probation
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash