Teen Allegedly Steals Food From Pizza Delivery Driver
EAST ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– A teen has been arrested for allegedly stealing food from a Imo’s Pizza delivery driver in East St. Louis.
Authorities said Imo’s Pizza received a call and order to purchase two 12’ pizzas and two 20 piece orders of hot wings.
The name on the order was recorded as “BAM” and the costumer’s address was located in the 2900 block of Trendley Ave.
The 23-year-old delivery driver arrived at the address and observed a Chrysler PT Cruiser parked in the driveway facing towards the street.
A black male later identified as 18-year-old Eldren J. Staten exited the passenger’s side of the vehicle and allegedly pulled the food bag from her hands. Holding the food, Staten allegedly got back into the vehicle and drove away.
A short time later, police located the described PT Cruiser and conducted a traffic stop in the 3100 block of Trendley Ave.
Staten was located inside the vehicle and was taken into custody.
Staten was charged with Theft From The Person. Bond was set at $100,000.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media