Man Charged With Statutory Rape of Teen Who Disappeared With Him
ST. CHARLES, MO (KTVI)– A Wright City man who disappeared along with a 16-year-old girl was charged Friday with second-degree statutory rape. The girl had been listed as an endangered juvenile.
The two returned Jan. 23 when they ran out of money, according to a police report.
St. Charles County Sheriff’s detectives said Benjamin Kinkade, 27, and the 16-year-old girl fled the state together Jan. 14 after her father dropped her off at work at Kentucky Fried Chicken in St. Peters.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview