Study: Men Who Do More Housework Have Less Sex
(KTVI) – Men who help with the housework tend to have less sex. That’s according to a new study. The research done at the University of Washington suggest that heterosexual couples have more sex when each partner takes on traditional gender roles.
Couples who split some of the household chores reported having an average of five sexual encounters each month. But in those homes where the man stuck to his ‘manly’ duties, the couples had an average of six and a half sexual encounters per month.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon