Indiana Murder Convict Mistakenly Released In Chicago
(FOX News) – Authorities are looking for a man they say is a convicted murderer after he was mistakenly released from custody in Chicago.
The Indiana Department of Corrections says Steven L. Robbins, 44, was suppose to be serving 60 years in prison in Indiana. But when he was sent to Cook County Circuit Court on Tuesday to face drug charges, the charges were dropped.
He was then released by Illinois authorities without being held for return.
Read more at FOXNews.com.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media