Missouri House Considers Gender Abortion Bill
JEFFERSON CITY, MO (KTVI) – The Missouri house of representatives is considering a bill banning abortions performed solely because of the sex or a potential genetic abnormality of the fetus.
If it became law doctors who performed an abortion for either reason could face civil lawsuits and even criminal charges.
Americans United for Life says the Missouri bill is modeled after a proposal its also pursuing in other states.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota