Missouri House Considers Gender Abortion Bill
JEFFERSON CITY, MO (KTVI) – The Missouri house of representatives is considering a bill banning abortions performed solely because of the sex or a potential genetic abnormality of the fetus.
If it became law doctors who performed an abortion for either reason could face civil lawsuits and even criminal charges.
Americans United for Life says the Missouri bill is modeled after a proposal its also pursuing in other states.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media