Ross and Bell Lead Mizzou to Easy Win over Auburn
Two of Missouri’s transfer student athletes led the Tigers to a 91-77 drubbing of the Auburn Tigers on Saturday at Mizzou Arena in Columbia, MO. Earnest Ross, who left Auburn for Missouri scored 23 points against his former team. Keion Bell, who transferred to the Tigers from Pepperdine University led all scorers with 25 points. Mizzou point guard Phil Pressey was outstanding dishing out 10 assists. Three other Tigers scored in double figures, Laurence Bowers (12), Alex Oriakhi (11) and Jabari Brown (11).
The win gives Missouri a 16-5 record on the season overall with a 5-3 mark in Southeastern Conference play.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man charged after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Troy, MO police searching for missing middle school students