Snow Can’t Stop Kevin Bacon & The Pet Parade
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Some sidewalks still covered with a pretty good layers of snow, we have seen a few slips and falls but the areas where the roads were treated are in good shape.
Some afternoon sun helped out. the annual Beggin Strips Dog Parade brings thousands of dogs and their owners to soulard for a spectacle.
This year the street department had to take that into consideration when treating the streets.
They did not want to put down any rock salt because it could get stuck in the dogs paws and cause some real pain. They used the liquid salt to keep the streets safe.
There was a big crowd for the bacon brothers. We were there as kevin and michael bacon performed in soulard.
It was cold to stand on the pavement for an hour – but nobody seemed to mind.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash