Budweiser Super Bowl Commercial Wins Ad Meters
(KTVI) – USA Today has named Budweiser’s “Brotherhood” ad as the top commercial airing the Superbowl. The criteria for the ranking was based on the paper’s “Ad Meter” which polled 7,619 panelists. The Anheuser Busch ad is a tale of the bond between a Clydesdale trainer and his horse.
Anheuser Busch had slipped from the top five spot in USA Today’s rankings. But, the advertiser has won 12 out of the past 25 years. This is more than any other company.
AB started their Budweiser twitter account for this Super Bowl commercial campaign. They have been asking followers to send in names for the new baby Clydesdale. They will make an announcement of the horse’s name on Tuesday.
Budweiser was very pleased with the news and tweeted this picture:
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media