Dr. Ojile: Day After Super Bowl and Work
(KTVI) – Good morning, Super Bowl fans! We bet you’re dragging. The day after the Super Bowl is often called on of the least productive days of the year. Two years ago, St. Louis’ Aaron Perlut tied to promote moving the Super Bowl to Saturday night. Now another guy has a White House petition to make the day after a National holiday.
Dr. Joseph Ojile talks about the Super Bowl and a possible “sleep in” holiday.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota