Flags Half Staff To Honor Wash. U Professor Killed In Accident
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)–The flag at Washington University is lowered to half staff in honor of an Art Sciences Professor killed in a car crash Friday night in Ladue.
Police say forty-six-year-old Melanie Michailidis was driving east bound on Ladue Road when a car traveling west bound tried to go around another vehicle and slammed into her car head-on.
Michailidis, her passenger, and the driver 25-year-old Kyle Weeks were all killed.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview