New IVF: Is It Better?
(KTVI) – IVF or Invitro Fertilization is when an egg is taken from a woman, fertilized in the lab and then implanted back into the mom-to-be. Now, there’s a new form of IVF but is it better?
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims