Police: Man Stabs 11-Year-Old in Leg During TV Remote Argument
JENNINGS, MO (KTVI)– A 41-year-old man stabbed his 11-year-old cousin in the leg with a knife Thursday as the two argued over the television remote control, police said.
Alfonzo Brankley, 41, of the 2300 block of Shirley Avenue in Jennings, was charged Friday with second-degree assault and armed criminal action.
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon