Preview: Super Bowl Sex Traffickers
NEW ORLEANS, LA (KTVI) – FOX 2 went to New Orleans to investigate a side of the Super Bowl you didn’t see.
Sex traffickers bring girls from across the country to meet the demands of men who want more than football.
Investigative reporter Chris Hayes will have a full report Monday night on FOX 2 News at 9pm.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police identify Babler State Park Murder-Suicide victims