You Paid For It – Former School Superintendent’s Sweet Deal
LADUE, MO (KTVI) – Several months ago former Ladue Superintendent Marsha Chappelow decided to leave the district in the first year of her three year contract. She made her leave of absence effective December 1st. But, the Board of Education agreed to pay her through the end of the school year which is June 30th.
So she gets her $190,000 salary even though she doesn’t have to come to work.
An Assistant Superintendent is taking her place while the School Board searches for a replacement.
You Paid For It Investigator Elliott Davis questioned the head of the Board Jayne Langsam who said the School Board did “What was in the best interest of the District”
- Two killed in Wentzville motorcycle crash; school buses delayed
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Mother of three loses 110 pounds after battling baby weight