Airline Bans Children From First Seven Rows
(Courtsey: Family Sky News)
(KTVI) – Tired of crying babies on flights? Beginning next week, children under 12 are banned from the first seven rows of economy class on Air Asia X flights to China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Austrailia and Nepal.
The child-free area, called the “quiet zone”, also offers softer lighting and is sectioned off from the rest of the plane by toilets and bulkheads.
The seats will cost you an extra $30.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media