In-N-Out Burger President Lynsi Torres Is Worlds Youngest Female Billionaire
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Lynsi Torres is the president of the In-N-Out Burger chain and one of the youngest female billionaires on earth. Torres became president of the company in 2010.
According to ABC News the 30 year old did not fount the fast food empire, her father did. Her grandfather also introduced the first drive-thru to California.
The chain has always been about high quality ingredients. The burgers are made one at a time and there is usually a line to get in the door.
- Two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville school bus accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media