Police: Bridgeton Woman Hits Officer With Car While Driving Drunk
BRIDGETON, MO (KTVI)– A Bridgeton woman struck a police officer while driving drunk Jan. 25, Bridgeton Police said.
Kristen Essary, 23, of the 11900 block of Benedetta Drive in Bridgeton, was charged Thursday with vehicular assault on a law enforcement officer and leaving the scene of an accident.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media