Home Depot to Hire 975 Seasonal Associates in St. Louis Area
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– Home Depot is now accepting applications for seasonal positions in the St. Louis market. Available positions vary by store.
Seasonal associates will be assigned responsibilities based on their previous retail or home improvement experience and based on the needs of individual stores.
About half of The Home Depot’s seasonal hires transitioned into regular positions with the company last year.
For consideration, candidates can apply for positions at http://careers.homedepot.com
For those returning military and veterans who are interested in a position, The Home Depot recently launched its Online Military Skills Translator to help match unique military skills with positions within the company. Both the skills translator and a calendar of military hiring events can be found at www.careers.homedepot.com/military.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon