Monarch Fire Dirstrict Gets Grant For Water Eductor
WEST ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO. (KTVI) – The Monarch Fire Protection District has received a grant from Missouri American Water Company’s Firefighter Grant Program, to purchase a water eductor. The grant was in the amount of $1,500 and is available to all fire departments in the Missouri American Water Company coverage area.
The water educator (TurboDraft™ Fire Eductor) will available to all fire departments in West St. Louis County. The educator enables fire departments to access water resources not typically used by fire departments.
A ceremony will take place on Monday, February 11th at 2:00 pm, at the Monarch headquarters on 13725 Olive Boulevard, Chesterfield, Missouri.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview