8-Year-Old Kyra Roots Passes Away
(KTVI) – Sad news tonight about a local eight year-old girl battling cancer; Kyra Root’s Facebook page says she passed away, surrounded by family and friends.
Back in October, in a story you saw on FOX2, we helped Kyra fulfill one of her dreams, of performing in the circus. She had made a bucket list with 95 things on it, from riding a bike again, to visiting foreign countries.
Performing with the circus was number 12 on her list.
“Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey” helped us make it a reality for her.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Police investigating apparent murder suicide at Babler State Park