Stephen Colbert’s Sister Running For US Congress
(CNN) – After years of speculation and anticipation from fans, there will be a Colbert on the South Carolina ballot this spring. But it isn’t the television talk show host who is running for a seat in Congress. Elizabeth Colbert-Busch, the sister of Stephen Colbert, will seek the Democratic nomination in South Carolina’s 1st Congressional District, the seat left vacant by Tim Scott’s appointment to the Senate to replace Jim DeMint, two sources told CNN.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified