Heat-Up St. Louis Breaks Record For Fundraiser
(KTVI) – The annual rise and shine fundraiser for Heat-Up St. Louis raised a record
FOX2’s Chris Higgins was live at the Forest Park Hardee’s Friday morning.
The money came from sales of Hardee’s sausage and egg biscuits and tips given to celebrity greeters at 60 Hardee’s locations across St. Louis.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash