Mizzou Overpowers Ole Miss, 98-79
Phil Pressey led Mizzou to a 98-79 win over Mississippi on Saturday at Mizzou Arena in Columbia, MO. It was a revenge win for the Tigers. The had lost earlier this season at Ole Miss. Pressey scored 22 points and dished out four assists in the game. Pressey is now the all-time assists leader at Missouri. Alex Oriakhi scored a career high 22 points and grabbed 18 rebounds to lead the way inside for Mizzou. Keion Bell also contributed 21 points in the win.
The Tigers improve to 17-6 on the season, wtih a 6-4 record in SEC play.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media