Blues Goalie Halak Off Injured Reserve
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)- The St. Louis Blues activated goaltender Jaroslav Halak from injured reserve Sunday. Goalie Jake Allen was reassigned to the American Hockey League (AHL) affiliate, Peoria Rivermen.
Halak, 27, appeared in five games this season with a 3-0-0 record and two shutouts. He suffered what Head Coach Ken Hitchcock called a “groin strain” in Friday’s 5-3 loss to Detroit.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota