Treating Blindness With Stem Cells
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Stem cells are at the forefront of solving many medical mysteries, including some forms of blindness. Terran Rome who has the form of blindness called Leber’s Hereidtary Optic Neuropathy. SLU Care neurologist Dr. John Selhorst explains how stem cells are helping cure this disease.
- Police identify two motorcyclists killed in Wentzville accident
- "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin’s last words revealed in interview
- Sandwich Suspension: 2-year-old girl punished by daycare over cheese sandwich
- Motorcyclist killed in Jefferson County crash identified
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media