Police Warn of Green Dot Prepaid Debit Card Scam
TOWN AND COUNTRY, MO (KTVI)– Town and Country police are warning residents to beware of a scam involving the popular Green Dot prepaid debit and credit cards.
An email alert was sent out after police said several residents received calls involving the prepaid cards.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash