New Athens Man Found After Wandering From Nursing Home
(KTVI) – Authorities in New Athens, IL have found an elderly man who they believe walked away from a nursing home facility. He was returned unharmed.
Arthur (Art) Crowl is 84 years old. He is a white male, over six feet tall and was wearing glasses, gray sweats, and is bald on the top of his head. He walked out of the New Athens Home for the Aged on South Johnson Street around 7:00 a.m.
Crowl was wearing flannel pajamas.
- Two killed, bus driver injured in crash; another cyclist saw it all happen
- Mother accused of detonating fireworks inside SUV found dead
- Company denies drug to dying child, family turns to social media
- "Listen, Listen, honey!" 3-year-old negotiates cupcakes for dinner
- Baby falls out of car onto roadway