New Harry Potter Cover Revealed For 15th Anniversary
Image courtesy of the Huffington Post
(KTVI) – September will mark 15 years since Harry Potter magically appeared on the bookshelves in the US for the first time. Publisher Scholastic released the first of seven new book covers to coincide with the anniversary event.
Japanese artist Kazu Kibuishi will illustrate the covers. Each cover will depict a pivotal scene from each book.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’s new cover will feature young Harry as he walks with his new, giant friend Hagrid through the magical street of Diagon Alley.
The original covers drawn by Mary GrandPré will still be printed for the hardcover and digest paperback editions.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon
- Poplar Street Bridge reopens after major semi crash