New Harry Potter Cover Revealed For 15th Anniversary
Image courtesy of the Huffington Post
(KTVI) – September will mark 15 years since Harry Potter magically appeared on the bookshelves in the US for the first time. Publisher Scholastic released the first of seven new book covers to coincide with the anniversary event.
Japanese artist Kazu Kibuishi will illustrate the covers. Each cover will depict a pivotal scene from each book.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone’s new cover will feature young Harry as he walks with his new, giant friend Hagrid through the magical street of Diagon Alley.
The original covers drawn by Mary GrandPré will still be printed for the hardcover and digest paperback editions.
- Pot cookies and brownies from Colorado land two suspects in jail
- Jefferson City police searching for missing girl possibly in St. Louis
- Two teens attacked mob style on Washington Avenue
- Suspect shot, killed after trying to rob "Check 'n Go" store
- Man hunt: Preacher accused of 59 counts of molesting girls in Minnesota