FOX 2 News in the Morning Live From Maplewood
(KTVI) – Take a walk down Maplewood’s Manchester Road, the fammous Route 66 and you will notice the new markers. University City has the Walk of Fame that honors people and Maplewood has a walk of memories, pointing out businesses or landmarks that used to be and some that still are.
Like the Katz Drug Store, based out of Kansas City, the giant neon cat sing welcomed visitors above the front door. The 66 Drive In replaced by a grocery store, the Coral Court Motel and the Scheidt Hardware which is still there. There’s lots to see and do in Maplewood.
- Police: Infant's body found in Missouri cave
- Woman's auto-payments hid her death for six years
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning’ lottery ticket; homeless guy insists they share it
- Man arrested after making threatening phone call to Granite City school
- Jury finds man guilty of shooting, paralyzing Officer Vernon